ARE YOU A SUSTAINABILITY CHAMPION?
Are you passionate about making a difference? Want to work for a progressive company that’s improving the world by changing the game in sustainability?
We’re looking for tech-forward, outside-the-box thinkers who are passionate about sustainability. We love innovators and disruptors – and people who aren’t afraid to make some noise. Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.
We’re always on the lookout for the best and the brightest tech-savvy sustainability superstars to join our administrative and executive teams.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT: BECOME A DRIVER
Do you want to work for a mission-oriented team? Do you want the flexibility to work on your schedule? Consider becoming a CheckSammy driver. Our drivers access our proprietary SmartAPP and technology and are the first link in our sustainability chain.
If you want to drive for a mission-oriented company that values its drivers, consider joining our team of 4,000+ haulers today.
Business Development Manager
- Relentless pursuit of new clients through cold calls, email, email campaigns, and other marketing initiatives
- Build long last relationships with decision makers throughout assigned territory or sales vertical
- Develop new and inventive sales methodologies to improve overall sales close rates and tighten sales cycles
- Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Technical skills required to create proposals and find solutions to meet client requirements
- Works well in a TEAM environment, with a willingness to share ideas, best practices, and teamwork across all departments
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and Excel)
- Experience in inside sales within the commercial, retail, multi-site, multi-family industry preferred
- This is a salary plus commission position
Vancouver, BC, Canada (Remote)
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis, creation of user stories, tasks, and bugs in JIRA
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- 1-3 years experience information technology
- Solutions oriented – you have a growth mindset and approach new and challenging situations with a “how might we” attitude
- Experience in requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing.
- Familiar with agile development and Jira platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, or a related field
- Willingness to work in a highly flexible environment with multiple competing priorities
- Razor sharp attention to detail
- Experience working with data visualization tools, like PowerBi, and development planning tools, like Azure DevOps is desirable
- Advanced skills in MS Excel is desirable
- Documented technical architecture designs
DON’T SEE AN OPENING?
We are always looking for driven, talented folks who are passionate about sustainability. Send us your resume today.