Client Relationship Executive – Addison, TX (On-site)
The Client Partnerships Executive is a key component of our Sales and Operations teams. This person will be reporting to our Client Partnerships Manager and assist this person with being a liaison between our clients and CheckSammy department heads. The CPE will become intrenched with his/ her specific client assignments to best understand how CheckSammy and the client are in concert with all applicable projects. This person must be able to provide white glove service to our client accounts to ensure their satisfaction and provide updates on new products/services.
- Meet’s regularly with leaders within CheckSammy to ensure alignment with client(s) are being met.
- Cross functional leader will communicate client initiatives with internal Operations, Sales, Sustainability, and Marketing teams.
- Delivers critical client information and feedback to all necessary parties within CheckSammy.
- Schedules and attends client Quarterly Business Reviews and/ or meetings scheduled by client or other CheckSammy team members.
- Works closely with sales team for all upselling opportunities.
- Fully understands and communicates CheckSammy value proposition.
- Attends tradeshow events as needed.
- The Client Relationship Executive will report on the progress of specific client and company initiatives on a weekly basis.
- Client Playbooks will be housed in CheckSammy’s CRM system for tracking and documentation.
- White glove on any issues, updates or communications with clients.
- Previous experience in customer service, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients/vendors
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a TEAM environment, with a willingness to share ideas, best practices, and teamwork across all departments
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, Front, Jobber or Hubspot
- Experience in the Waste/Sustainability Industry is plus
Please submit your resume, cover letter to [email protected]