Client Services Coordinator, Addison, TX (On-site)
Assist with bids by assisting in obtaining vendor data and sourcing. Award vendors jobs including sending work orders and all required paperwork. Maintain vendor database, bids, make vendor awards/cancellations, book jobs, special projects, and other misc. duties. This role interfaces closely with various internal departments, vendors, and clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source and register vendors
- Quote and book jobs
- Track and manage vendor
- Manage marketing tools – quoting and booking jobs
- Manage SAAS tools
- Research vendor networks for vendor diversification and expansion
- Document/create current processes when needed
- Maintain detailed and organized files
- Work closely with other departments, clients, and vendors daily
- Maintaining documents, invoices, applications, records, etc.
- Conduct internet research on services based on client needs
- Assist with RFPs by calling vendors to obtain rates
- Assist in vendor invoice collection for premier customers
- Set up all new vendors in the Company’s systems
- Other projects/duties as required by the business
- Other miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].