Inside Sales Support – Addison, TX (On-Site)
The position of an Inside Sales Support (ISS) is to provide a superior class service which includes the coordination and complete handling of inquiries of client’s needs. The ideal candidate for this position will have exceptional customer service, time management, organizational and problem-solving skills. The CSR provides an important role with interface between the clients and vendors, and for this reason CheckSammy seeks out people who come across in a friendly and professional manner. They must possess excellent verbal and written communication with a strong aptitude for following up with clients to resolve issues. This position requires the ability to work independently but also be a valued team member. This position is responsible for ensuring consistent client satisfaction through excellent service to client’s and membership account.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to all inbound marketing leads in a timely fashion.
- Rerouting out-of-scope inquiries to the correct departments.
- Qualifying leads to validate if there is sales potential.
- Creating deals to track KPIs on generated revenue.
- Filing daily workload reports to upper management.
- Dispatching projects.
- Following up on vendors and projects booked by the ISS.
- Active listening and empathy skills over the phone.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience
- Track record of selling in a fast-paced market-place
- Selling to customers within the parameters of fixed pricing
- Upselling to customers a range of enhancements and / or products
- Overcoming objections and hurdles to create a mutually beneficial sale for both CheckSammy and the customer
- Customer relationship building experience
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].