It’s that time of the year again when we look forward to spring, and with that comes spring cleaning. It’s a great way to tidy up, declutter and schedule some much-needed deep cleaning.
If you’re unsure where to start, in today’s post, we’ll be sharing the benefits of spring cleaning, giving you some practical tips, and telling you how we can help make this year’s clean-up easier.
The Benefits of Spring Cleaning
Here are some benefits of doing spring cleaning:
- You’ll feel better
Operating in a clean space helps to decrease stress and improve your mental health.
- Having more space
After a deep clean, you clear lots of space that you can use more wisely.
- Getting projects completed around the house
Sometimes we can put off larger projects for months. While cleaning, aim to tackle those projects you would have neglected.
Spring Cleaning Tips
We hope that hearing those benefits got you fired up so now we’re sharing some helpful tips so you can get to it.
- Make a plan: Break down larger projects into smaller ones and set goals so you don’t feel overwhelmed. Consider details such as your time, help needed and products you have to purchase to begin.
- Dispose of larger items: If you have large, heavy items to dispose of, get rid of them first so you can free up space and make it easier to move on to other areas.
- Sort your items: Declutter as you clean then decide which items need to be dumped, recycled or donated.
- Don’t neglect the outdoors: Spring cleaning isn’t limited to your house or garage. Give your yard some attention as well.
- Establish a cleaning schedule: Make a cleaning schedule and set weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly goals so you can maintain all your hard work.
Here’s How We Can Help
At CheckSammy, we have services that will help to make your spring cleaning easier. We offer:
Let us handle your junk removal and rest assured knowing that your items will be handled in a sustainable manner. Get a one-time pick-up or sign up for our subscription service.
We recycle a number of items including textiles, candles, e-waste and more. Once you’re ready to dispose of your items, get in touch and we’ll make the process easy.
Be sure to ask about our eco-friendly pressure washing services. Book online or call and we’ll be there within 24 hours.
Now that you’ve got all the tips and resources you need to get started on your spring cleaning, set a date as a way to deter procrastination and try as much as possible to stick to it. You may not feel up to it now, but feel great once you’re done. Happy cleaning!
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Take a positive step toward reducing landfill waste. Contact us to discuss how we can help you level up your sustainability initiatives with our commercial junk removal, recycling, and analytics solutions today.